Two puzzles illustrating the Tamil consonants (Mei Eluththukkal) and vowels (Uyir Eluththukkal). Assemble to reveal a broader array of beautifully illustrated flora and fauna - all while learning the Tamil characters and building your Tamil vocabulary!
The Heritage Supply Co. is dedicated to connecting people and communities to their cultural heritage using traditional artwork passed down generations.
Each Bundle Includes:
* Heritage Alphabet Puzzle (Thamil Consonants)
* Heritage Alphabet Puzzle (Thamil Vowels)
* Gorgeous keepsake carrying box with rope handles to make them travel-friendly or ready to gift
* A phonetically constructed pronunciation guide is included to help build vocabulary while nurturing cultural pride!
About the Artwork:
Illustrations have been inspired by the age old mural paintings that adorn the temples of South India and Sri Lanka.
- Keepsake carrying boxes measure 18x22x10cm
- Assembled Consonants puzzle measures 51x51cm - 50 pieces
- Assembled Vowels puzzle measures 36x36cm - 24 pieces
- Printed with non-toxic inks - no varnishes or chemical coatings
- Packaged in a keepsake carrying box with a soft cotton rope handle
- Includes a handy pronunciation guide
- Printed and packaged in eco-friendly, 100% recycled and responsibly sourced cardboard
- Meets the highest international child safety standards (ASTM F963, AS/NZS ISO 8124)
- Suggested Age: 3+ years
- Designed with Passion by a Global Team. Crafted with Care in China.
SHIPPING WITHIN THE UK ONLY.
Tamil Heritage Puzzle Bundle
Carefully wrapped by hand and sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48™.
Shipped only within the UK.
Delivery times shown are estimates only and are not guaranteed.